My Cycles Period and Ovulation is a period and ovulation tracker.
Use My Cycles period and ovulation tracker to:
- Record your periods.
- View your cycles at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
- Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
- Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more, including intercourse.
- Record symptoms, including cramps, breast tenderness, PMS, and fatigue.
- Customize your calendar to display what’s most important to you.
- Discreet, embarrassment-free icon name “MC” on your phone.
- Optional pass code to access the app prevents others from seeing your personal info.
- Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
Additional Features if You’re Trying to Conceive:
- All of the above features plus ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events.
- Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature (BBT) in Fahrenheit or Celsius, Cervical Mucous (CM), OPK tests.
- Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
- Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women who track and interpret their body’s many ovulation signals.
- Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
- Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests (HPT).
- Have a question? Want to connect with others? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
This is a good app that it is useful for many women out there. If you think you need it this app will do it’s job well.