Have you ever had that day when you wanted to play your videos and just discovered that the built in android player doesn’t support the format? Or perhaps you wanted to listen to those tracks in other less known formats and again found out that you just can’t? Or perhaps you just wanted to stream your video collection to your HD TV or share them with other devices and you just couldn’t do it.
Today will show you the best audio and video player I ever found. The app is simply amazing, fast, bug free and with a gorgeous UI. I am sure you will love it to.
Here is a list of it’s features:
- Support for the following formats:
- Video: mkv, avi, rmvb, flv, wmv, mov, mp4, ts, mpg, divx, etc.
- Music: mp3, wma, aac, etc. + Lossless Audio: ape, flac, wav, aiff, etc.
- Subtitle: srt (automatically load if srt with same name of video file exists).
- Exchange files between many devices over Wi-Fi both and between Android and IOS.
- Network Streaming with built-in UPnP client and support multiple protocols, like HTTP, HLS, RTSP, etc.
- TV Support with HDMI Mirroring.
- Customizable play control bar and gesture control.
- Media file management:
- New folder, move, delete, rename, add to playlist.
- Tap pencil icon to edit.
- Hide videos by shaking when items are selected in media library. Enter Konami code in search box to show them.
If you ever need a custom player this one should be your first option. See you next time!