Today’s post will present you the best apps available for printing from Android.
There are 3 major apps that will allow you to do your job, All of them using Google Cloud Print.
- Supports most popular formats.
- You can print content from other apps by using the share feature
- Print by cloud or by USB
- Configuration Wizard allows easy set up
- UI is easy to use.
- Quite expensive
- Allowed number of prints in free version is very limited.
- Direct printing via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB without PC
- Unlimited Remote printing
- Supporting a wide variety of HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Samsung and other printers including legacy net workable.
- At 13$ is very expensive
- UI is a little clumsy to use.
- Share printers with friends
- Completely free
- Available in more languages
- Doesn’t support features that are available in paid apps
- Some printing limits
ThinkFree Mobile Print – Editor Choice
- Automatically finds printers
- Doesn’t require internet acess to work
- Font emulation
- High-fidelity rendering
- Many supported print formats
- Most expensive printing app at 14$
- It’s not a standalone app. You need the free or the paid version of their office app.
Hope you find this guide useful. Cheers!