By Matthias Noback
ABOUT THE BOOK
I've written A 12 months With Symfony for you, a developer who will paintings with Symfony2 for greater than a month (and most likely greater than a year). you could have all started interpreting your approach in the course of the reputable documentation ("The Book"), the cookbook, a few blogs, or a web instructional. you recognize now find out how to create a Symfony2 software, with routing, controllers, entities or records, Twig templates and perhaps a few unit checks. yet after those simple steps, a few matters will increase about...
- The reusability of your code - How when you constitution your code to make it reusable in a destiny venture? or perhaps within the related undertaking, yet with a special view or in a console command?
- the standard of the inner API you have got knowingly or unknowingly created - What are you able to do to make sure that your staff individuals will comprehend your code, and may use it within the approach it was once intended for use? how are you going to make your code versatile adequate for use in events such as the single you wrote it for?
- the extent of protection of your program - Symfony2 and Doctrine appear to immediately make you invulnerable for famous assaults in your net software, like XSS, CSRF and SQL injection assaults. yet are you able to thoroughly depend upon the framework? And what steps if you happen to take to mend a number of the ultimate issues?
- the interior workings of Symfony2 - in the event you take one step farther from growing simply controllers and perspectives, you'll soon want to know extra in regards to the HttpKernel that is the center of a Symfony2 software. How does it comprehend what controller might be used, and which template? and the way are you able to override any choice that's made whereas dealing with a request?
To get a greater concept in regards to the booklet, have a look at the desk of contents below), or obtain a pattern of the publication above.
A published version of this ebook is obtainable through Lulu.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matthias Noback @matthiasnoback
My identify is Matthias Noback. i'm a personal home page, Symfony2, item orientated programming, test-driven improvement enthousiast, dwelling in Zeist with my female friend and son, who's jealous of me due to the fact that i could examine a reveal all day.
In earlier years I've labored as software program developer with a distinct consciousness to inner caliber insurance. Now I'm a contract developer, advisor and writer.
I usually submit approximately a few of the extra complicated Symfony2-related issues on my weblog php-and-symfony.matthiasnoback.nl.
Read Online or Download A Year With Symfony PDF
Best programming books
One other free up in our well known find out how to Do every little thing sequence, this pleasant, solutions-oriented publication is full of step by step examples for writing HTML code. each one bankruptcy starts with the explicit how-to issues that would be lined. in the chapters, each one subject is followed via a fantastic, easy-to-follow walkthrough of the method.
Building disbursed purposes is hard adequate with no need to coordinate the activities that cause them to paintings. This useful consultant exhibits how Apache ZooKeeper is helping you deal with disbursed structures, so that you can concentration almost always on program good judgment. in spite of ZooKeeper, imposing coordination initiatives isn't trivial, yet this publication presents solid practices to provide you a head commence, and issues out caveats that builders and directors alike have to look ahead to alongside the way.
In 3 separate sections, ZooKeeper participants Flavio Junqueira and Benjamin Reed introduce the rules of allotted platforms, offer ZooKeeper programming options, and contain the knowledge you want to administer this service.
• find out how ZooKeeper solves universal coordination initiatives
• discover the ZooKeeper API’s Java and C implementations and the way they vary
• Use ways to tune and react to ZooKeeper country alterations
• deal with disasters of the community, program tactics, and ZooKeeper itself
• know about ZooKeeper’s trickier elements facing concurrency, ordering, and configuration
• Use the Curator high-level interface for connection administration
• get to grips with ZooKeeper internals and management instruments
Flow into iOS improvement by means of getting an organization clutch of its basics, together with the Xcode IDE, the Cocoa contact framework, and fast 2. 0—the most recent model of Apple's acclaimed programming language. With this completely up-to-date advisor, you'll study Swift’s object-oriented thoughts, know the way to exploit Apple's improvement instruments, and observe how Cocoa offers the underlying performance iOS apps should have.
This booklet is superb when you are operating a server with home windows 2000 and IIS. when you run into difficulties or have questions while atmosphere issues up or protecting them it's a quickly reference for solutions.
- Introduction to Java and Software Design: Swing Update
- Programming Languages and Systems: 22nd European Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2013, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2013, Rome, Italy, March 16-24, 2013. Proceedings
- Learning Penetration Testing with Python
- An object-oriented extension of Oberon
- Corona SDK Mobile Game Development: Beginner's Guide
Additional resources for A Year With Symfony
A ll rig h ts re s e rv e d . Co n fig u r in g F R T S • E x a m p le c o n fig u r a tio n : interface Serial1/0:0 encapsulation Frame Relay Frame Relay traffic-shaping ! 401 point-to-point Frame Relay class 64k Frame Relay interface-dlci 401 ! map-class Frame Relay 64k Frame Relay cir 64000 Frame Relay bc 8000 ! CIR = 64k ! BC = CIR / 8 Frame Relay be 0 Frame Relay mincir 32000 ! minCIR = CIR / 2 Frame Relay adaptive-shaping becn A C C -3 0 0 0 8 0 2 2 _ 0 5 _ 2 0 0 3 _ c3 © 2 0 0 3 , C is c o S y s te m s , In c .
W h e n th is fa u lt c o n d itio n is a c tiv e , th e IM A s u b la y e r r e p la c e s a ll r e c e iv e d d a ta c e lls w ith fille r c e lls L o s s o f D e la y S y n c h r o n iz a tio n (L O D S )— In te r fa c e h a s d e te c te d th e tim in g d e la y b e tw e e n th is lin k a n d o th e r lin k s in th e IM A g r o u p h a s e x c e e d e d th e c o n fig u r e d m a x im u m v a lu e A C C -3 0 0 0 8 0 2 2 _ 0 5 _ 2 0 0 3 _ c3 113 © 2 0 0 3 , C is c o S y s te m s , In c . A ll rig h ts re s e rv e d .
A ll rig h ts re s e rv e d . 5 FD D I F r a g m e n ts B P D U ’s S o u r c e -r o u tin g B P D U ’s 73 F r a m e R e la y : T e r m s • D L CI— D a ta L in k Co n n e c tio n Id e n tifie r 1 0 b it a d d r e s s fo r a F r a m e R e la y c o n n e c tio n ; it o n ly h a s lo c a l s ig n ific a n c e ; D L CI’s 1 6 -1 0 0 7 a r e d e fin a b le o n Cis c o r o u te rs • F E CN — F o r w a r d E x p lic it Co n g e s tio n N o tific a tio n T h is b it m a y b e flip p e d b y n o d e s in th e c lo u d w h e n it e x p e r ie n c e s c o n g e s tio n in its p a th to th e d e s tin a tio n re m o te F R A D • B E CN — B a c k w a r d E x p lic it Co n g e s tio n N o tific a tio n T h is b it m a y b e flip p e d b y n o d e s in th e c lo u d w h e n p a c k e ts in th e o p p o s ite d ir e c tio n o f th is p a c k e t e x p e r ie n c e c o n g e s tio n • D E — D is c a r d E lig ib le T h is b it m a y b e flip p e x c e e d e d th e r a te th w ith th e D E b it s e t m n o d e s in th e fa c e o f A C C -3 0 0 0 8 0 2 2 _ 0 5 _ 2 0 0 3 _ c3 e d b y n o d e s in th e c lo u d to in d ic a te th a t p a c k e t e c a r r ie r h a s c o m m itte d to tra n s p o r t; p a c k e ts a y b e in te n tio n a lly d ro p p e d b y F r a m e R e la y c o n g e s tio n © 2 0 0 3 , C is c o S y s te m s , In c .