By United Nations
Read or Download Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians (United Nations Office at Vienna) PDF
Similar software: office software books
On_the_Moduli_Space_of_Cyclic_Trigonal_Riemann_Surfaces_of_Genus_4. (ISBN 9185643386)
With Microsoft PowerPoint, clients can manage, illustrate, and convey rules professionally. Microsoft PowerPoint X speedy & effortless is the fastest strategy to research the most recent model of Microsoft PowerPoint. With its visible, step by step layout, readers learn how to create shows that come with tables and charts, sound, pics, animation, and video.
This significant quantity through one of many major students within the box examines and discusses how library execs can meet the calls for of coverage makers to open up the general public library provider with out destroying it. in response to a severe literature evaluation, a survey of library execs and consultations with stakeholders within the provider, the booklet discusses the demanding situations desirous about delivering a library provider which prioritizes fairness and social inclusion and whilst makes an attempt to advertise and preserve excessive highbrow and moral criteria.
The Definitive own Assistant and Secretarial guide is the last word advisor for all administrative execs, PAs, secretaries and govt assistants. Written by means of an award-winning own assistant, it bargains with various facets of those administrative roles and the talents required by way of them, together with: courting administration, verbal exchange, self assurance, the secrets and techniques of physique language, listening and wondering talents, dealing with strain and tension, facing tricky humans, time administration and private association.
- Calculus 1c-2, Examples of Elementary Functions
- Walking the Tightrope: Solutions for Achieving Life Balance Without a Net
- The Use of Force by Detention Officers (Criminal Justice: Recent Scholarship) (Criminal Justice Recent Scholarship)
- Driving Excellence: How The Aggregate System Turned Microchip Technology from a Failing Company to a Market Leader
Additional info for Combating Trafficking in Persons: A Handbook for Parliamentarians (United Nations Office at Vienna)
364, Prevention and Criminalization of Trafﬁcking in Persons and Assistance to Victims of Trafﬁcking of 2008, Art. ” (United Nations Interim Administrative Mission in Kosovo, Regulation 2001/14 on the Prohibition of Trafﬁcking in Persons in Kosovo, Sect. ” (United States, Department of State, Ofﬁce to Monitor and Combat Trafﬁcking in Persons, Model Law to Combat Trafﬁcking in Persons of 2003, Sect. ” (Panama Law 16/2004 on Trafﬁcking in Persons, Art. 19) • “Trafﬁcked persons shall be recognized as victims of the act or acts of trafﬁcking and as such shall not be penalized for crimes directly related to the acts of trafﬁcking […] or in obedience to the order made by the trafﬁcker in relation thereto.
2. Ensuring that procedures are in place for the rapid identiﬁcation of child victims of trafﬁcking. 3. Ensuring that children who are victims of trafﬁcking are not subjected to criminal procedures or sanctions for offences related to their situation as trafﬁcked persons. 4. In cases where children are not accompanied by relatives or guardians, taking steps to identify and locate family members. Following a risk assessment and consultation with the child, measures should be taken to facilitate the reunion of trafﬁcked children with their families where this is deemed to be in their best interest.
E)). States may therefore utilize such general deﬁnitions as a basis for drawing up their own, but it is imperative that they deﬁne the trafﬁcked person as a victim in national legislation (see Box 22). Box 22. ” Cyprus, Law on Combating of Trafﬁcking in Persons and Sexual Exploitation of Children of 2000, Article 2 Vulnerable victim of trafﬁcking When deﬁning who is a victim of trafﬁcking in national legislation, it is important to realize that trafﬁcking victims are usually vulnerable. It is stated in the Travaux Préparatoires of the Negotiations for the Elaboration of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto that: 3 42 Declaration of Basiwc Principles of Justice for Victims of Crime and Abuse of Power emanating from the deliberations of the Seventh United Nations Congress on the Prevention of Crime and the Treatment of Offenders and General Assembly resolution 40/34, annex, of 29 November 1985.