By Doug Niles
Beckoned by way of a mysterious customer, the heroes embark on a project into the very center of the Dragon Highlords' realm. The ominous urban of Sanction, crouched in a slender valley among the powerful volcanoes referred to as the Lords of Doom, holds the key of the nice dragons' oath.
Unimaginable terrors watch for the occasion as they seek the town, looking a key to the fiery lair of the Dragon Highlord and his evil minions. Can the heroes resolve the secret of the dragons' oath? Will they penetrate the deception of the darkish Queen in time to carry salvation to Krynn? Or will their valiant efforts be in vain?
"Dragons of Deceit" is the superb end to the second one booklet of the epic DRAGONLANCE saga, to be used with the complicated DUNGEONS & DRAGONS video game method. you could play this event on its own or as a part of the grand quest that covers the total DRAGONLANCE tale.
Read Online or Download Dragons of Deceit (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Dragonlance Module DL9) PDF
Best dungeons & dragons books
Uninterested in the political machinations of his egotistical fellow wizards, Benelaius retires from the varsity of warfare Wizards to take in residency in Cormyr, the place he lives peacefully till he and his legman, Jasper, are pressured to enquire the homicide of a messenger from King Azoun. 25,000 first printing.
The fourth novel in response to the recent version of the Dungeons & Dragons game.
In the sands of a good barren region, a once-heroic paladin has became to evil and enlisted a military of gnolls to assist retrieve a robust relic, reputed to be stored within the vaults of the town of fireplace. in the event that they locate it, the area won't ever back be at peace.
Can a celebration of 4 cease a military of 1000s?
Mysteries of the Moonsea™Thomas M. Reid Sean ok ReynoldsDarrin Drader Wil Upchurch A crusade Arc for Characters of degrees 1—18The Moonsea–a perilous frontier governed by means of tyrants and threatened via monsters. right here towns fed on through decadence and conflict upward push and fall just like the sunlight, and conspiracies abound.
The heroes of the Forgotten nation-states are as varied and sundry because the areas from which they hail. This choice of Faer? nian lore and arcana enables you to create and equip an never-ending array of characters braced for the demanding situations they’ll stumble upon. From races, feats, and spells to status periods, magic goods, and extra, Player’s advisor to Faer?
- Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerun (Dungeon & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying)
- A Guide to the Ethereal Plane (AD&D Planescape)
- Van Richten's Monster Hunter's Compendium, Vol Three (AD&D 2nd Ed Fantasy Roleplaying, Ravenloft)
- Tales of the Lance (AD&D 2nd Edition: Dragonlance Boxed Set )
- Elminster's Ecologies Appendix II: The High Moor, The Serpent Hills (AD&D, Forgotten Realms)
- Demon Queen's Enclave: Adventure P2 for 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons
Additional info for Dragons of Deceit (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Dragonlance Module DL9)
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 1-6 Winter Wolves 2-8 Hill Giants 2-12 Ogres 4-40 Buffaloes 1-2 Woolly Rhinoceroses 3-12 Hobgoblins 3-34 Goblins 1-6 Giant Eagles 1-8 Giant Spiders 1-8 Huge Spiders 1-6 Dire Wolves 1-8 Baaz Draconians 1-6 Kapak Draconians 2-12 Wild Boars 3-18 Giant Bats 1 Bulette 1-8 Minotaurs Gilthanas ELF STR INT 12 14 WIS DEX 10 16 E LF FI G H T E R / 6 T H - L E V E L MAGIC-USER 5TH-LEVEL CON 12 CHR 13 THAC0 16 AL CG HP AC -6 (PLATE MAIL +4, SHIELD +2, DEX WEAPONS LONGSWORD +3 25 CHOSE TO ACCOMPANY THEM INSTEAD O F GOING INTO EXILE WITH HIS PEOPLE.
TO THAT END‚ HE SET OUT TO LOCATE THE IN HIS TRAVELS‚ AC -2 (PLATE AND THE ULTIMATE TRI- UMPH O F GOOD OVER EVIL. D EREK 18 13 ONE OF THE THREE BY HIS SKILL WITH IS DOUR‚ QUIET O F VOICE‚ BUT EXPECTS TO HAVE HIS OPINION HEARD AND HIS ORDERS FOLLOWED. KNIGHT O F CON CHR WHO HAS THE GULF THE S W O R D ‚ H I S Q U I C K M I N D ‚ A N D H I S R I G I D ADHERENCE T O THE D O C T R I N E O F THE 12 GROUP O F ADVENTURERS LED BY A PSEUDO-KNIGHT NAMED 12 10 L AURANA‚ T ARSIS‚ WAS LOST IN A FIRE IN BETWEEN THE SIBLING REMAINS.
Guard patrols are frequent throughout the temple. All random encounters are with these patrols. Check once per turn, with a 33% chance of an encounter. Roll 1d6 to determine the encounter. The narrow corridors surrounding the arena lead into many small, bare cages. Iron bars and gates seal each of them. One of the cages is currently occupied by an immense tiger, eventually intended to die for the entertainment of Ariakus. Die Roll Encounter 1 2 3 4 5 6 1-2 1-6 1-6 1-4 1-4 1-4 Red Watch Sivaks Baaz Draconians Kapak Draconians Bozak Draconians Red Watch Sivaks Ogres This open area is covered with a layer of sand.