By Wizards RPG Team
Get every little thing you want to experience within the Forgotten geographical regions at the intriguing Sword Coast, domestic to the towns of Baldur’s Gate, Waterdeep, and Neverwinter. Crafted by means of the scribes at eco-friendly Ronin along with the Dungeons & Dragons workforce at Wizards of the Coast, the Sword Coast Adventurer’s advisor offers D&D enthusiasts with a wealth of element at the locations, cultures, and deities of northwestern Faerûn.
The Sword Coast Adventurer’s advisor is usually a good way to atone for contemporary occasions within the Forgotten geographical regions, to get historical past on destinations featured within the Rage of Demons storyline coming in September, and to benefit the lore in the back of games like Neverwinter and Sword Coast Legends.
Here are only the various beneficial properties you’ll locate within the Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide:
· Immersive Adventuring: This crusade sourcebook presents avid gamers and Dungeon Masters fabric for developing brilliant fable tales alongside the Sword Coast.
· New personality suggestions: The booklet bargains new subclass suggestions, reminiscent of the red Dragon Knight and the Swashbuckler, for lots of of the periods offered within the Player’s instruction manual, in addition to new subraces and backgrounds particular to the Forgotten Realms.
· event within the Forgotten nation-states: observe the present kingdom of the Forgotten nation-states and its deities after the Spellplague and the second one Sundering. You’ll additionally get up-to-date maps of this quarter of the Realms.
· suitable with Rage of Demons storyline: Make characters to be used with the Out of the Abyss experience and struggle again the impact of the demon lords within the Underdark less than the Sword Coast.
· Insider details: examine the historical past at the back of destinations, equivalent to Luskan and Gracklstugh, featured within the upcoming electronic RPG, Sword Coast Legends, from n-Space.
With new personality backgrounds and sophistication strategies, gamers will love the storytelling chances of taking part in a noble of Waterdeep, an elf bladesinger, or one of many different new thoughts, whereas Dungeon Masters will have fun with a ebook choked with mysterious destinations and tale hooks to maintain gamers adventuring at the Sword Coast for future years.
Read Online or Download Dungeons & Dragons: Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide PDF
Best dungeons & dragons books
Bored with the political machinations of his egotistical fellow wizards, Benelaius retires from the school of conflict Wizards to take in residency in Cormyr, the place he lives peacefully until eventually he and his legman, Jasper, are pressured to enquire the homicide of a messenger from King Azoun. 25,000 first printing.
The fourth novel in response to the hot version of the Dungeons & Dragons game.
In the sands of a very good desolate tract, a once-heroic paladin has became to evil and enlisted a military of gnolls to assist retrieve a robust relic, reputed to be saved within the vaults of the town of fireplace. in the event that they locate it, the realm won't ever back be at peace.
Can a celebration of 4 cease a military of 1000s?
Mysteries of the Moonsea™Thomas M. Reid Sean ok ReynoldsDarrin Drader Wil Upchurch A crusade Arc for Characters of degrees 1—18The Moonsea–a perilous frontier governed by means of tyrants and threatened by means of monsters. right here towns ate up by way of decadence and conflict upward thrust and fall just like the solar, and conspiracies abound.
The heroes of the Forgotten nation-states are as varied and sundry because the areas from which they hail. This choice of Faer? nian lore and arcana permits you to create and equip an unending array of characters braced for the demanding situations they’ll come upon. From races, feats, and spells to status periods, magic goods, and extra, Player’s advisor to Faer?
- The Sword Never Sleeps (Forgotten Realms: The Knights of Myth Drannor, Book 3)
- Extinction (Forgotten Realms: R.A. Salvatore's War of the Spider Queen, Book 4)
- Character Record Sheets (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition Accessory)
- Night of the Shark (AD&D Fantasy Roleplaying, Monstrous Arcana Series)
Extra info for Dungeons & Dragons: Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide
In large cities, the Gondar construct temples that serve as great workshops and inventors' labs. Wandering priests turn their journals over to the resident scribes at such temples, who then record the priests' observations for posterity and the benefit of all. Most who favor G9nd practice time-honored crafting professions: they are smiths and engineers, architects and weavers, leatherworkers and jewelers. Even so, this fa ith has a well-earned reputation as a haven for crackpot inventors and visionaries.
Kelemvor's devotees seek the end of such beings regardless of that fact. LATHAN DER The Morninglord, Inspiration 's Dawn, the Rose-andGold God Lathander is the god of the spring, birth, and renewal, a deity of conception, vitality, youth, renewal, and self-perfection. He is god not of the sun but of the dawn , which represents the start of a new day filled with potential. Lathander is a god of beginnings. People commonly offer a prayer to him before undertaking any journey or endeavor. Lathander's name is invoked to seal alliances and christen new ventures or companies.
Often they wear the colors of waves and storms, and they decorate themselves TYR Grimjaws, the Maimed God, the Evenhanded Tyr Grimjaws, Tyr the Evenhanded, Wounded Tyr, the Maimed God, the Blind, Blind Tyr, the Lord ofJusticeall of these names speak to the nature of the Faerunian god of justice. Tyr appears as a noble warrior missing his right hand, which he lost to Kezef the Chaos Hound in an act of bravery a nd sacrifice, and with his eyes wrapped in cloth to signify his blindness, caused by a ,4 /I CHAPTER 1 40 I WELCOME TO THE REALMS SvMBOL OF TvR with items that rem ind others of the sea's dangerous nature- a necklace of shark teeth, seaweed wrapped about a h1,1man bone, and so on.