By Fernando Silva Parreiras
The subsequent company computing period will depend on the synergy among either applied sciences: semantic internet and model-driven software program improvement (MDSD). The semantic net organizes approach wisdom in conceptual domain names in response to its which means. It addresses numerous firm computing wishes by means of selecting, abstracting and rationalizing commonalities, and checking for inconsistencies throughout procedure requirements. at the different facet, model-driven software program improvement is final the distance between enterprise specifications, designs and executables through the use of domain-specific languages with custom-built syntax and semantics. It makes a speciality of utilizing modeling languages as programming languages.
Among many parts of program, we spotlight the realm of configuration administration. give some thought to the instance of a telecommunication corporation, the place handling the a number of configurations of community units (routers, hubs, modems, etc.) is important. firm platforms determine and record the useful and actual features of community units, and regulate alterations to these features. utilising the mixing of semantic internet and model-driven software program improvement permits for
(1) explicitly specifying configurations of community units with tailored languages,
(2) for checking the consistency of those specifications
(3) for outlining a vocabulary to proportion gadget standards throughout firm structures. by way of dealing with configurations with constant and particular recommendations, we lessen rate and threat, and improve agility in line with new standards within the telecommunication area.
This e-book examines the synergy among semantic internet and model-driven software program improvement. It brings jointly advances from disciplines like ontologies, description logics, domain-specific modeling, version transformation and ontology engineering to take company computing to the following level.
Read or Download Integration of the Semantic Web and Model-Driven Software PDF
Best software development books
4 top-notch authors current the 1st booklet containing a catalog of object-oriented layout styles. Readers will how to use layout styles within the object-oriented improvement method, tips on how to resolve particular layout difficulties utilizing styles, and achieve a typical vocabulary for object-oriented layout.
Offers forty seven articles that characterize the insights and functional knowledge of the leaders of the XP neighborhood. provide experience-based innovations for enforcing XP successfully and gives winning transitioning innovations. Softcover.
Two-stage stochastic programming versions are regarded as appealing instruments for making optimum judgements below uncertainty. often, optimality is formalized through utilising statistical parameters comparable to the expectancy or the conditional worth in danger to the distributions of goal values. Uwe Gotzes analyzes an method of account for possibility aversion in two-stage versions established upon partial orders at the set of genuine random variables.
- Tuning and Customizing a Linux System
- Professional Unified Communications: Development with Microsoft Lync Server 2010
- 25 Recipes for Getting Started with R
- The Cognitive Dynamics Of Computer Science: Cost-Effective Large Scale Software Development
- Secure and Resilient Software: Requirements, Test Cases, and Testing Methods
Extra resources for Integration of the Semantic Web and Model-Driven Software
Name = 'Canada' then CanSalesOrder endif endif The example above illustrates the usage of reﬂection in OCL to deliver the right type. The usage of OCL reﬂection capabilities is common in model transformations. OCL deﬁnes a predeﬁned class called OclAny, which acts as a superclass for every type except for the OCL pre-deﬁned collection types. Hence, features of OclAny are available on each object in every OCL expression, and every class in a UML model inherit all operations deﬁned on OclAny. We highlight two of these operations: • oclIsTypeOf(typespec: OclType): Boolean: evaluates to true if the given object is of the type identiﬁed by typespec; • oclIsKindOf(typespec: OclType): Boolean: evaluates to true if the object is of the type identiﬁed by typespec or one of its subtypes.
6. Vlt is a set of literals. 3 THE ONTOLOGY WEB LANGUAGE • • • • • 25 CE indicates a class expression; DT indicates a datatype; DR indicates a data range; a indicates an individual (named or anonymous); lt indicates a literal. 1 Syntax of Class Expression Axioms. OWL 2 Syntax SubClassOf(CE1 CE2) EquivalentClasses(CE1 ... CEn) DisjointClasses(CE1 ... CEn) DisjointUnion(C CE1 ... 2 Description Logic Syntax CE1 CE1 CE1 CE1 Syntax of Object Property Axioms. OWL 2 Syntax SubObjectPropertyOf(ObjectPropertyChain (OPE1 ...
Yn : (y0, y1) ∈ (OPE1)I and ... and (yn − 1, yn) ∈ (OPEn)I implies (y0, yn) ⊆ (OPE)I OPE1 Ն OPE2 (OPE1)I ⊆ (OPE2)I OPE1 ≡ ... ≡ OPEn OPE1 Ո ... Ո OPEn ≡ ⊥ (OPEj)I = (OPEk)I for each 1 ≤ j ≤ n and each 1 ≤ k ≤ n (OPE j ) ! ∩ (OPEk ) ! = 0/ for each 1 ≤ j ≤ n and each 1 ≤ k ≤ n such that j ≠ k ӃOPE. 9 Semantics of Data Property Axioms. Description Logic Syntax Semantics DPE1 Ն DPE2 (DPE1)I ⊆ (DPE2)I DPE1 ≡ ... ≡ DPEn DPE1 Ո ... Ո DPEn ≡ ⊥ (DPEj)I = (DPEk)I for each 1 ≤ j ≤ n and each 1 ≤ k ≤ n ( DPE j ) !