By James Bucanek
Study iOS eight App improvement is either a quick educational and an invaluable reference. You'll fast wake up to hurry with quick (Apple's strong new programming language), Cocoa contact, and the iOS eight SDK. It's an all-in-one getting begun advisor to construction valuable apps. You'll research most sensible practices that ascertain your code should be effective and practice good, incomes confident studies at the iTunes App shop, and riding larger seek effects and extra revenue.
The iOS eight SDK deals robust new positive aspects, and this publication is the quickest route to gaining knowledge of them--and the remainder of the iOS SDK --for programmers with a few adventure who're new to iPhone and iPad app improvement. Many books introduce the iOS SDK, yet few clarify the best way to enhance apps optimally and soundly. This publication teaches either center speedy language ideas and the way to take advantage of layout styles and common sense with the iOS SDK, in accordance with rapid and the Cocoa contact framework.
Why spend months or years researching the simplest how one can layout and code iPhone and iPad apps while this ebook will allow you to do issues the proper manner from the start?
* Get an speeded up creation to the speedy programming language.
* improve your first app utilizing Xcode's complex interface layout tools.
* examine Xcode workflows as you stroll in the course of the technique of constructing actual iOS apps.
* Dive into the finished tasks or boost your apps from scratch with step by step code.
Learn tips to create apps for any version of iPhone, the iPod contact, the iPad, or construct common apps that run on them all. After examining this publication, you'll be developing expert caliber apps, able to add to the app shop, making you the status and the money you seek!
What you'll learn:
* advance uncomplicated to reasonably advanced iOS apps.
* upload sound and iPod track playback, the digicam, and images for your app.
* attach your app to the realm via web providers, social networking, and cloud synchronization.
* Plug into the most recent cellular applied sciences: maps, GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass.
* Polish your apps with based animation and easy navigation.
* discover new iOS eight good points, like Sprite package and extensions.
* increase your app's caliber with middle layout styles and top programming practices.
Who this booklet is for:
This publication calls for no earlier iPhone or iOS app coding event, yet a few convenience with programming in C or C-like language (Objective-C, C++, C#, Java) is believed.
Read or Download Learn iOS 8 App Development (2nd Edition) PDF
Best programming books
One other free up in our well known the best way to Do every thing sequence, this pleasant, solutions-oriented ebook is full of step by step examples for writing HTML code. each one bankruptcy starts off with the explicit how-to subject matters that may be coated. in the chapters, every one subject is followed through a pretty good, easy-to-follow walkthrough of the method.
Building dispensed purposes is tough sufficient with no need to coordinate the activities that lead them to paintings. This functional consultant indicates how Apache ZooKeeper is helping you deal with allotted platforms, so that you can concentration often on program common sense. despite ZooKeeper, imposing coordination initiatives isn't really trivial, yet this ebook presents strong practices to provide you a head begin, and issues out caveats that builders and directors alike have to stay up for alongside the way.
In 3 separate sections, ZooKeeper members Flavio Junqueira and Benjamin Reed introduce the foundations of disbursed structures, offer ZooKeeper programming innovations, and comprise the data you want to administer this service.
• find out how ZooKeeper solves universal coordination initiatives
• discover the ZooKeeper API’s Java and C implementations and the way they vary
• Use how to song and react to ZooKeeper country alterations
• deal with mess ups of the community, software tactics, and ZooKeeper itself
• know about ZooKeeper’s trickier elements facing concurrency, ordering, and configuration
• Use the Curator high-level interface for connection administration
• get to grips with ZooKeeper internals and management instruments
Flow into iOS improvement by way of getting an organization clutch of its basics, together with the Xcode IDE, the Cocoa contact framework, and rapid 2. 0—the most up-to-date model of Apple's acclaimed programming language. With this completely up-to-date consultant, you'll study Swift’s object-oriented strategies, know the way to take advantage of Apple's improvement instruments, and notice how Cocoa offers the underlying performance iOS apps must have.
This e-book is superb while you are operating a server with home windows 2000 and IIS. if you happen to run into difficulties or have questions whilst surroundings issues up or retaining them it's a fast reference for solutions.
- Beginning Rails 3
- Unit Test Frameworks: Tools for High-Quality Software Development
- Your Code as a Crime Scene: Use Forensic Techniques to Arrest Defects, Bottlenecks, and Bad Design in Your Programs
- Padding, Borders, Outlines, and Margins in CSS: CSS Box Model Details
Additional info for Learn iOS 8 App Development (2nd Edition)
Use the gray slider to choose 50 percent gray with a 33 percent alpha or opacity (see Figure 2-23). 35 36 CHAPTER 2: Boom! App Figure 2-23. Setting a semitransparent background color You can find the text for this object in the Surrealists (Resources) folder where you found the image files. You won’t add these files to your project, however. Instead, open the file named Prose - Remedios Varo, copy the text, switch back to Xcode, and paste it into the object’s Text property using the attributes inspector, as shown in Figure 2-24.
The top edge of the view must be at the same position as the top edge of its enclosing view. The left edge of the view must be at the same position as the left edge of its enclosing view. The right edge of the view must be at the same position as the right edge of its enclosing view. The bottom edge of the view must be at the same position as the bottom edge of its enclosing view. The image view’s enclosing view is the root view of the view controller. ) This root view is always the size of the display area for the view controller.
Now let’s fix those buttons. Adding Relationship Constraints The buttons present a little more of a challenge. You want to them fill the interface, and you want them to tile evenly. Filling the interface sounds a lot like the constraints you just added to the image view. And a few distance constraints between their inner edges should cause them to be flush and tile. That sounds like a plan. Luckily, you can create all of these constraints in a single step. You essentially want the same constraints for all four buttons: the top, left, right, and bottom edges should touch the closest view or interface edge.