By Gary Govanus, Robert King
A whole research consultant for MCSE examination 70-220, home windows 2000 community safety layout. bargains in-depth assurance of each subject at the examination. The CD-ROM features a Sybex side trying out engine, bonus pattern tests with case reports, digital flashcards for desktops and Palm units, and whole digital books.
Read Online or Download MCSE: Windows 2000 Network Security Design Study Guide Exam 70-220 (With CD-ROM) PDF
Similar operating systems books
What the booklet covers: makes a speciality of home windows XP performance, this Bible covers the fundamentals (e. g. , navigating your desktop) in addition to the way to use the most well-liked net gains, customise the paintings setting, retain and tweak the method, and use basic concepts for operating with textual content, numbers, and snap shots.
Bei Mac OS X handelt es sich um das jüngste Betriebssystem von Apple desktop. Es unterscheidet sich vom Vorgänger Mac OS nine nicht nur durch eine Vielzahl von neuen Funktionen und durch die neue Benutzeroberfläche Aqua, sondern vor allen Dingen durch die Nutzung von Mach und BSD als foundation für seine Implementierung.
- Windows 7 Professional: Kompakt, komplett, kompetent (Magnum)
- Linux Wegweiser für Netzwerker
- Virtualizing an Infrastructure With System P and Linux
- Windows Graphics Programming: Win32 GDI and DirectDraw
- Secure programming with Linux and Unix HOWTO
Additional resources for MCSE: Windows 2000 Network Security Design Study Guide Exam 70-220 (With CD-ROM)
11. D. Tolerance of risk is the amount of exposure that an enterprise feels it can endure for a particular resource or set of information. 12. C. If a transaction cannot be certain of the sender, it can be repudiated. 13. A, B. The two IPSec communication modes are tunnel mode and transport mode. lx Answers to Assessment Test 14. B. Screen shots of the Network Settings tab from Control Panel will save a lot of note-taking! 15. E. You can use SMS to ensure that incompatible applications are not used after the rollout.
The SQL application will be documented as part of the applications. 41. E. None, Notify, Read, and Read Create are all examples of SNMP security settings. 42. D. A root server is associated with DNS. 43. A, B. Windows 2000 uses both Public and Secret Key Encryption. 44. B. You would use the DNS Admins Group. 45. D. While both PPTP and L2TP are tunneling protocols, only PPTP can be used in an environment that uses NAT. 46. C. Port 50 is used with L2TP. 47. B, C. Functionality and performance are parts of the basic design criteria.
COM ports E. Clipboard 27. What is a transitive trust? A. The relationship between a resource domain and an administrative domain B. The relationship between all domains in a Windows NT 4 relation- ship C. Authentication across a chain of trust relationships D. Authentication within a domain 28. According to Microsoft, which of the following is not a type of busi- ness structure? A. International B. Local C. National D. Regional 29. How are uniform security policies used? A. They can only be assigned to sites.