By Mark L. Chambers
The giant new e-book on Apple's gigantic new cat?OS X Mountain Lion
The 800+ pages during this value-packed advisor hide every thing you must comprehend to get the main out of OS X Mountain Lion. 8 minibooks are jam-packed with precise details masking crucial themes equivalent to OS X fundamentals, customizing and sharing, growing electronic hubs, utilizing iWork, networking, complex capabilities, and extra. you will find out how to retain your method secure with the superb new Gatekeeper, combine Twitter and fb into your Mac lifestyles, get your head within the iCloud, and a number of alternative cool and sensible new functions.
- Features 8 minibooks: Introducing OS X, Customizing and Sharing, the electronic Hub, utilizing iWork, the common net Stuff, Networking in OS X, increasing Your procedure, and complicated OS X
- Covers new OS X positive factors that convey extra of the iOS event to the Mac machine, together with Messages, Notes, Reminders, Notification heart, strength Nap, Twitter and fb integration, Gatekeeper, Dictation, and video game Center
- Shows you ways to go looking with highlight, backup and restoration your procedure with iCloud, tweak pictures with iPhoto, pass Hollywood with iMovie, create web content, use FaceTime, flip your Mac right into a DVD theatre, and jam with GarageBand and iTunes
- Explains the right way to remain safe, move instant, extend your method, troubleshoot difficulties, and lots more and plenty more
If you will want one publication for all issues OS X Mountain Lion, you will want OS X Mountain Lion All-in-One For Dummies.
Read Online or Download OS X Mountain Lion all-in-one for dummies PDF
Best operating systems books
What the e-book covers: specializes in home windows XP performance, this Bible covers the fundamentals (e. g. , navigating your computing device) in addition to the right way to use the preferred net positive factors, customise the paintings setting, preserve and tweak the procedure, and use normal thoughts for operating with textual content, numbers, and images.
Bei Mac OS X handelt es sich um das jüngste Betriebssystem von Apple laptop. Es unterscheidet sich vom Vorgänger Mac OS nine nicht nur durch eine Vielzahl von neuen Funktionen und durch die neue Benutzeroberfläche Aqua, sondern vor allen Dingen durch die Nutzung von Mach und BSD als foundation für seine Implementierung.
- Os 2 to Linux Client Transition
- Pro VB 2008 and the .NET 3.5 Platform, Third Edition (Windows.Net)
- Windows 7 et Internet
- AppleScript (Developer Reference)
Extra info for OS X Mountain Lion all-in-one for dummies
Always read this information next to this icon first! Something looms ahead that could put your hardware or software at risk. Look to the Remember icons for those tidbits that you need to file away in your mind. Just remember to remember. This icon denotes stuff that’s, well, new in Mountain Lion. (Ahem. Paging Dr. ) Please note that some special symbols used in this eBook may not display properly on all eReader devices. If you have trouble determining any symbol, please call Wiley Product Technical Support at 800-762-2974.
Quartz Extreme is a graphics engine: the portion of OS X that draws what you see onscreen (in the Aqua interface, natch). Think of the engine in your car, which is responsible for making your car move. Whether your Mac is running Microsoft Word or simply idling at the Desktop waiting for you to finish your soda, Quartz Extreme is at work displaying icons, drawing shapes, exhibiting the windows you open, and animating things on the Dock. What sets Quartz Extreme apart from the ho-hum graphics engine that Windows uses?
Snuff out disk errors Plug it, road warrior Personalizing the Big X Book I: Chapter 2: Navigating and Running Programs Restarting, Sleeping, and Shutting Down A Window Is Much More Than a Frame: Navigating Windows Opening and closing windows Scrolling windows Minimizing and restoring windows Zooming windows Those hard-working toolbars Moving windows Resizing windows Switching windows Menu Mysteries Explained Icons ’R Us Hardware Programs and applications Files Folders Aliases Selecting Icons for Fun and Profit Selecting a single icon Selecting multiple icons Keyboard Shortcuts for the True Power User Houston, We’re Go to Launch Programs Running applications from your hard drive Running applications from a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Switching ’Twixt Programs with Aplomb Opening and Saving Your Stuff in an Application Opening a document Saving a document Quitting Applications Book I: Chapter 3: Basic OS X Housekeeping The Finder: It’s the Wind beneath Your Wings Copying and Moving Files and Folders Cloning Your Items — It’s Happening Now!