By Mark Acres
The goodly count number has despatched a troop of his relied on warring parties to exterminate the brigands believed answerable for outrages within the nation-state, yet weeks have handed, and nonetheless there's no notice from this strength. Now John Brunis, count number of Eor, has grew to become to you for relief.
Read or Download Tomb of the Lizard King (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons AD&D Module I2) PDF
Best dungeons & dragons books
Uninterested in the political machinations of his egotistical fellow wizards, Benelaius retires from the varsity of conflict Wizards to take in residency in Cormyr, the place he lives peacefully until eventually he and his legman, Jasper, are compelled to enquire the homicide of a messenger from King Azoun. 25,000 first printing.
The fourth novel in keeping with the recent variation of the Dungeons & Dragons game.
In the sands of an outstanding wasteland, a once-heroic paladin has grew to become to evil and enlisted a military of gnolls to assist retrieve a strong relic, reputed to be saved within the vaults of the town of fireplace. in the event that they locate it, the area won't ever back be at peace.
Can a celebration of 4 cease a military of 1000's?
Mysteries of the Moonsea™Thomas M. Reid Sean ok ReynoldsDarrin Drader Wil Upchurch A crusade Arc for Characters of degrees 1—18The Moonsea–a perilous frontier governed through tyrants and threatened via monsters. right here towns fed on by way of decadence and struggle upward push and fall just like the sunlight, and conspiracies abound.
The heroes of the Forgotten geographical regions are as various and sundry because the areas from which they hail. This selection of Faer? nian lore and arcana permits you to create and equip an unending array of characters braced for the demanding situations they’ll come across. From races, feats, and spells to status sessions, magic goods, and extra, Player’s advisor to Faer?
- Secrets of the Magister (AD&D Fantasy Roleplaying, Forgotten Realms)
- Tome and Blood: A Guidebook to Wizards and Sorcerers (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.0 Fantasy Roleplaying)
- The Book of Vile Darkness: A 4th Edition D&D Supplement
- The Quintessential Fighter II: Advanced Tactics (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying)
- Whispers of the Vampire's Blade (Dungeon & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Eberron Setting Adventure)
Additional info for Tomb of the Lizard King (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons AD&D Module I2)
10. THE LOWER TEMPLE ANTEROOM The stairs lead down into a room with only one exit: a pair of large, black stone doors. On either side of these doors is a basin with water in it. The two doors are solid, but unlocked. Each has a large brass pull ring attached to it, so the doors open toward the room the party is in. Characters who listen at the door will hear a low, unholy chanting coming from the room on the other side 11. THE LOWER TEMPLE As the door opens, you see a familiar figure 60’ in front of you behind a bloody altar.
27. SECRET DOOR TO ROOM 28 This wall is covered by a painting of the demon worshiped by the clerics. The door can be opened with a knock spell or when it is sprinkled with unholy water. 28. CHAMBER OF THE PATRIARCH A. Vestibule: This finely carpeted little room contains a long wooden bench and a basin of unholy water. B. Main Chamber: As you peer into this chamber, you see a man in plate mail armor kneeling in prayer in front of a small shrine. The opening of the door has alerted him to your presence, and he rises quickly, turns, and faces you.
Should the party behave in a hostile manner, the lizard men will know that they are not guests of the Great King, and will begin to attack. Only five lizard men will step out of the picture initially; if a melee begins, five will step out each round until the melee ends. All will have the same statistics (AC 5; MV 6”//l 2”; HD 2+1; hp 10; #AT 3; D 1-2/1-2/1-8). None of the lizard men will leave the room: their basic tactic in melee will be to block the doors while reinforcements from the mosaics attack the party.